It is possible to send review requests to your customers in your own emails by including a link to your dedicated AddMe Reviews Landing Page. These reviews can be sent from your systems but still make use of the features available to you from your own landing page.
Keep in mind, review requests sent this way can’t be tracked by the AddMe Reviews platform. Meaning we won’t have any data on how successful you may have been in sending out these review requests.
1. In the left-hand navigation menu click ‘Settings‘ and then the sub-menu ‘Landing Pages‘
2. Click on the tab labelled ‘Location‘ to change the landing page preview to a specific business location or use the default company stream for all locations
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page to see your landing page with editable fields
4. Click the gray button labelled ‘Preview‘ to see a preview of your landing page
5. Copy the URL of the Reviews Landing Page Preview and delete the text “?preview=true“
6. Use this URL in any SMS or email messages sent to your own customers to direct them to your Reviews Landing Page