The AddMe Reviews stream can be added to your site to showcase all your top online reviews. There are many customisable options to help make the displayed stream have the most appropriate styling on your site.
1. In the left-hand navigation menu from the main dashboard click ‘Tools‘ and then the sub-menu ‘Review Stream‘
2. Click on the tab labelled ‘Location‘ to change the stream to a specific business location or use the default company stream for all locations
3. To filter what reviews show you can make changes such as using a keyword filter, change the total number of reviews, and the minimum rating the stream will display
4. The stream colors are fully customizable to suit the styling of your business and click the blue button labelled ‘Save‘ to update any changes
5. See a preview of the changes to the review stream in the pane on the right-hand side after clicking ‘Save‘
6. When you are happy with these changes, click the green button labelled ‘Generate Code’ to update the copyable code
7. Embed the code at the bottom of the page within your site to showcase the reviews stream