The reviews landing page is the location where customers are invited to review your business online. The landing page is visited by customers when they click on the link provided to them via SMS or email. You can change the URL of the reviews landing page to make it more custom for your business.
1. If your business only has 1 location on AddMe, go to step 3. If your business has multiple locations, start from step 2
2. In the left-hand navigation menu click ‘Locations‘ and then click ‘Manage Location‘ for the selected location
3. In the left-hand navigation menu from the main dashboard click ‘Settings‘ and then the sub-menu ‘Location Profile‘
4. See all your business details including the ‘Short Name‘ which is the extension of your landing page URL
5. Click the blue text labelled ‘Show History‘ to display the history of previously used landing page URLs
6. The platform stores the previously used 5 URLs for 12 months which all redirect to your current version of the landing page