Net Promoter Score (NPS) is a customer satisfaction and loyalty score that is scaled from 0-10 on how likely a customer would recommend your business. The different classification tiers each have clear factors about how customers perceive your business. AddMe Reviews gives you the ability to set the ranges for each band to accurately measure your customer loyalty score. Click here to see how to change NPS settings and view the associated reports. An NPS campaign can be a great way to see loyalty as opposed to business reviews.
1. If your business only has 1 location on AddMe, go to step 3. If your business has multiple locations, start from step 2
2. In the left-hand navigation menu click ‘Locations’ and then click ‘Manage Location’ for the selected location
3. In the left-hand navigation menu click ‘NPS’ and then the sub-menu ‘Campaign’
4. To start an NPS campaign, click the green button labelled ‘Create Campaign’
5. When creating a campaign you will see an interface that is very similar to the reviews template which includes adding the customer name from a list and the content preview
6. Click ‘Save Draft’, ‘Schedule’, or ‘Send’ to proceed
7. The customer will receive a message and be directed to a similar version to the landing page below where they can give your business a satisfaction rating of 0-10