For our January 2015 poll, here was the question: For 2015, what areas of Internet Marketing will your focus on?
Thanks to 3,670 people who took part in our monthly poll. Here are the results:
- Email Marketing: 739/3670 (20%)
- All of the Above: 694/3670 (19%)
- Banner Advertising: 688/3670 (19%)
- Pay Per Click or SEM: 668/3670 (18%)
- Content Creation: 676/3670 (18%)
- SEO: 205/3670 (6%)
I found these poll results to be very interesting and unexpected. I was expecting SEO to be at the top of everyone’s list, but that was not the case. In fact, it came out at the very bottom of the list. I’m getting the sense that people are less optimistic about doing SEO in light of Google’s heavy algorithm updates in recent times.