- How To Delete A Google Review In 2021
- How To Get Google Reviews & Boost Local Rankings
- How Online Reviews Build Trust For Your Business
- 7 Ways To Make Use Of Customer Reviews
- When Did You Last Update Your Reviews & Testimonials Page?
- Why Customer Reviews Are Important For Your Business?
- Should You Use NPS or Google Reviews?
- How Do I Boost My Facebook Reviews?
- How Do I Boost My Google Reviews?
- Google Reviews For Your Real Estate Business
Category Archives: Facebook Reviews
Learn through the AddMe Reviews blog how Facebook reviews can help your business boost its reputation and site traffic through Facebook.
Posted on June 27, 2018 by AhsleyQ
We work with many businesses every year, and one of the most common questions we get asked is: “How Do I Boost My Facebook Reviews?”. Before you begin enjoying the benefits of Facebook reviews, you must first convince customers to write them. Here are some tips to boost your Facebook reviews and increase consumer confidence in your company.
1. Set Up Your Facebook Page To Allow Reviews
If you don’t add the reviews section to your Facebook page, your customers won’t be able to leave any feedback. Check your page to make sure reviews have been enabled. If you find that reviews are not enabled on your page, simply go to your page’s settings, click “Edit Page” and select “Add a Tab.” Click the “Add Tab” button next to “Reviews.” Read more...
Posted on April 9, 2018 by Matt Clarke
Launching a Facebook business page can be an incredible way of opening doors to reach the over 2 billion users on the social media platform. A Facebook business page provides a unique and responsive platform through which your customers can interact with the company, leave reviews about your service and also share your posts all over other social media platforms.
Although this sounds like an easy and ideal way that you can get your business up and running, there is more to it other than just creating the page. So, have you been wondering what is the number. 1 thing that you must do for your Facebook page to attract more clients? Read more...