- What Is Google My Business – 2021 Tips
- What Are The New AddMe Reviews Features?
- Why Is AddMe Now AddMe Reviews?
- Don’t Buy Google Reviews. How Do I Get Real Reviews?
- How To Delete A Google Review In 2021
- How To Get Google Reviews & Boost Local Rankings
- How Online Reviews Build Trust For Your Business
- 7 Ways To Make Use Of Customer Reviews
- When Did You Last Update Your Reviews & Testimonials Page?
- Why Customer Reviews Are Important For Your Business?
Category Archives: Local SEO
Google is now one of the most effective marketing platforms for any business and is critical that it is optimised for success. Google My Business (GMB) is a free platform that lets you manage your business information through Google search results and on Google Maps. Every business owner should become familiar with this tool as it can help propel your business to the next level through the power of Google.
You need to learn how to get Google reviews in order to boost local rankings. It is imperative that your business is listed on Google along with good customer reviews. If your business is not listed, you can be sure that your competitors websites are, but how do you get Google reviews?
Customer feedback is more important than ever – and not just in an indirect way. Customer reviews now directly affect how you are viewed within Google. As any small business person can tell you, a better position within Google local search means more revenue. If you are spending your hard earned time and money on local business listings, you owe it to your company to ensure those listings get all of the visibility they deserve.