- Why Are Customer Reviews Important for My Business?
- When Is the Best Time to Send a Marketing Email or SMS?
- Should I Be Sending a Review Request via SMS or Email?
- How To Respond To Positive Reviews
- Fake Reviews Are Becoming Even Harder for Google to Identify
- How To Respond To Negative Reviews Online
- AddMe Whitepaper – Ultimate Guide To Getting More Google Reviews
- AddMe Whitepaper – Ultimate Guide To Set-Up & Optimize Google My Business
- Customer Reviews Are The Glue For Car Dealers
- How To Write A Google Review Without A Gmail Account In 2022
Category Archives: Local SEO
Online reviews are one of the most effective word of mouth marketing strategies all businesses should be taking advantage of. Over recent years, online business reviews are even more vital than they have ever been. With an increase in online shopping recently, reviews are being read at an increased rate more than ever.
Please note: Google Google My Business changed its name to Google Business Profile in late 2021.
You need to learn how to get Google reviews in order to boost local rankings. It is imperative that your business is listed on Google along with good customer reviews. If your business is not listed, you can be sure that your competitors websites are, but how do you get Google reviews?
Customer feedback is more important than ever – and not just in an indirect way. Customer reviews now directly affect how you are viewed within Google. As any small business person can tell you, a better position within Google local search means more revenue. If you are spending your hard earned time and money on local business listings, you owe it to your company to ensure those listings get all of the visibility they deserve.