- Why Are Customer Reviews Important for My Business?
- When Is the Best Time to Send a Marketing Email or SMS?
- Should I Be Sending a Review Request via SMS or Email?
- How To Respond To Positive Reviews
- Fake Reviews Are Becoming Even Harder for Google to Identify
- How To Respond To Negative Reviews Online
- AddMe Whitepaper – Ultimate Guide To Getting More Google Reviews
- AddMe Whitepaper – Ultimate Guide To Set-Up & Optimize Google My Business
- Customer Reviews Are The Glue For Car Dealers
- How To Write A Google Review Without A Gmail Account In 2022
Category Archives: Internet Marketing
It is essential to understand the best time to send marketing messages to your customers and which method of communication is most effective. Knowing when these metrics are at their highest allows you to send out messages when they’re most likely to be opened and clicked. There are many factors influencing when you should send email and text messages to your customer base. For example, some factors include the time of day, day of the week, and month of the year if your business depends on seasonal variations.
When sending review requests to your customers it is essential to know whether you will get better conversions using either email or SMS messaging. Both forms of messaging are effective forms of communication that make requesting online reviews a simple process. So should your business send a review request to customers via email or via text message (SMS)?
In 2022 many customers decide to immediately browse online reviews (especially Google) to decide which businesses to visit or buy from. Businesses know this, so they try to beat the system by obtaining fake reviews to improve their reputation online. Usually Google flags these reviews as fake and relies on human flagging to take many down also. However, fake reviews are becoming even harder for Google to identify which spells many problems for consumers who want to see legit reviews.
The following is a guide to optimizing your business presence on Google My Business and growing your Google Reviews. We’ll cover the following topics:
The following is a guide to setting up and optimizing your business presence on Google My Business.
Online reviews are one of the most effective word of mouth marketing strategies all businesses should be taking advantage of. Over recent years, online business reviews are even more vital than they have ever been. With an increase in online shopping recently, reviews are being read at an increased rate more than ever.