Thanks to over 1,000 people who voted in our June poll.
The question was: What is the toughest part about running your own website?
Here are the results:
- Updating and adding new content. 423/1006 (42%)
- No budget to improve it. 193/1006 (19%)
- Online advertising. 119/1006 (12%)
- Doing SEO. 104/1006 (10%)
- Making design changes. 84/1006 (8%)
- No time to manage it. 83/1006 (8%)
An overwhelming majority of people (42%) said they struggled with “updating and adding new content” to their site. In last place was “no time to manage it” which tells me people have time, but may lack the skills or experience to get the job done.