Reviews Case Study: Complete Hospitality Training
About Complete Hospitality Training
A Management Training School was seeking a competitive advantage to attract more students. Their research suggested that 80% of customers looking for a training school were reading online reviews before engaging with the business. Complete Hospitality Management as a school had very few online reviews. So, the most effective way to grow reviews was to simply ask their students for feedback and reviews on popular, public review websites (they chose Google and Facebook).
However, collecting and managing their current reviews was challenging:
- No automation
- Multiple links to review pages
- Unable to manage poor reviews
- No central reporting for all reviews
- Unable to aggregate reviews to their website
- No cost effective way to send out review invites via email and SMS
The Keys To Their Success
- Embed the review requests into their sales process
- Link to review page in thank you emails
- SMS customers with review link
- Provide a simple platform to collect the reviews
- Direct reviews to their chosen platforms (Google and Facebook)
- Manage poor reviews before they became public
The client’s reviews campaign was a resounding success. Increases were observed in traffic, engagement and conversion rate. The team at Complete Hospitality Training grew their reviews from 1 to 30+ reviews in 4 months! Within 24 months the team grew their reviews by 212 new reviews! This will be sure to continue to trend upwards into the future.
“Our reviews have gone through the roof since using AddMe Reviews. Customer reviews have increased 4 times over. This has had a significant positive impact on our business.”
Complete Hospitality Training
AddMe Can Help Your Business
AddMe Reviews can help all businesses achieve great results regarding their online reviews. Gathering business reviews can have great results for any business so why not get started today? To request a demo of the AddMe Reviews platform in action from one of our experts, follow the link below.