If you own a website you may already be aware of the benefits when creating and pinging (or submitting) a sitemap to search engines.
In a nut shell, sitemaps and submitting the map to search engines can help speed up the time it takes for a search engine to index your website.
The site map can also help you identify the more important pages of your website and how often to re-crawl these pages.
gain in true AddMe style we have not only developed a free tool for you to create the sitemap but also ping the map to the following search engines:
Submission is simple, first make sure you create and uploaded the sitemap.
1. Enter in the full URL of your sitemap
2. Select the engines you wish to "ping"
3. Enter your name and email address
4. Choose an offer you'd like to hear more about
5. Click the "Ping Now" button
It should only take a couple of seconds, you will receive a confirmation page when the submission is complete.