Please read this guideline thoroughly before submitting. It will make the difference between being approved or rejected.
All submissions are human-reviewed and edited to ensure that we are maintaining a level of quality. If a relevant category does not exist for your business, please let us know and we'll try to get it added.
Here are the general guidelines for our directory:
- This is a family-friendly business directory. We do not accept any listings with adult or illegal content.
- Non-profit organizations may qualify for a free listing. Please contact us directly with a brief description and a link to your site.
- Your site needs be live and fully functional. No sites under construction accepted.
- We do not accept sites that have excessive advertisements and provide little content or value.
- We do not accept affiliate or redirected URLs. The URL you are submitting must match the domain of your website.
- Make sure you are submitting your business to the most relevant category.
- Make sure your description text is completely unique and exclusive to our directory.
- You need to submit a live working website for approval. If you do not have a website, your submission will be rejected.
- Please avoid language that is too salesy. Write a description that clearly describes what your business does.
Submitting a listing does not guaranteed inclusion in our directory. We reserve the right to accept or reject any listings at our sole discretion. Please be advised that we do not provide refunds for any reason. The fee we collect is to cover our review and administrative costs.
If you have any questions or have doubts regarding your listing, please contact us.