- Google Tools To Help You Master Search Engine Marketing
- How Does Local Search Work To Grow Business in 2018?
- The No.1 Thing You Must Do For Your Facebook Page
- How to Choose Your Company’s Voice
- Top Search Engines For 2018
- The Right (and Wrong) Way to Handle Negative Customer Reviews
- 6 Social Media Practices That Boost SEO
- We Increased Our Social Sharing By 300%
- Boost Customer Loyalty With These 5 Email Marketing Tips
- Online Review Monitoring – Do You Monitor Your Business Reviews?
- How Does Local Search Work To Grow Business in 2018? on
- How to Use Twitter Effectively on
- How to Use Twitter Effectively on
- Get Free Website Traffic on
- July 2015 Poll Result: How do you currently create most of your content? on
- Google Has Turned HTTPS into a Ranking Signal on
- Be Selective with Guest Blog Submissions on
- From Nobody to Influencer: 5 Tips to Building a Successful Blog on
- Start Driving Traffic to Your Online Business on
- The End of “Crapographics” is Now on
Category Archives: Software & Tools
There are a number of google tools available, here’s a quick overview of which tools we use on a daily basis:
Google may not be the only search engine, but it certainly has the biggest impact on your web visibility. Globally, the multimedia giant handles the lion’s share of search traffic. So, if you want to grow an online audience at a fast, steady pace, it makes sense to play by Google’s rules. While there’s no perfect formula to hack search algorithms, you can get the most consistent results by using Google tools to drive your SEM strategy.
Google Lighthouse is the latest Free SEO tool the search engine offers to SEO marketers. It joins the list of SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, Keyword Planner, Google Trends, Consumer Surveys, and PageSpeed Insights.
What is Google Lighthouse?
Google did not design the Lighthouse primarily as a free SEO tool. It was not an SEO tool at all. It was initially intended for the auditing of Progressive Web Apps, PWAs. The four areas of the audit are accessibility, Progressive Web Apps, performance, and some other best practices.
You already know that search engine optimization (SEO) is key to your site’s visibility across the Internet. With better SEO comes higher search engine rankings, thus increasing your brand’s visibility and, hopefully, your sales revenue. The question you need to be asking yourself, though, is what are the best SEO tools and tests to be taking advantage of? Not all of them are the same, and depending on your goals, you may be wasting your time by focusing on certain SEO tools and tests. For now, let’s take a quick look at four SEO tools you should be using regardless of your SEO goals; these tools and tests have proven themselves to be the most effective.
Ecommerce success doesn’t come easy as you’ve got dozens of things to worry about, from the choice of an ecommerce platform to payment processing merchant integration, from social media marketing to high quality product photography and customer acquisition to SEO. Thankfully if you get the first thing right (that is, your choice of ecommerce store builder) everything else becomes easier. With so many amazing SaaS model based online ecommerce store builders on offer, you have no dearth of choices, but how do you choose the best one? We intend to introduce the most power-packed options, in this guide.
Using an antivirus program plays an important role in keeping both your computer and your personal information safe from unauthorized access, especially when you use the Internet. So is it worth shelling out money to use commercial antivirus software?
As a user of Microsoft Windows, you have probably been overwhelmed by the number of antivirus applications which are available for protecting your PC against unauthorized access. There are hundreds of different antivirus programs available which are both free and paid, not to mention the antivirus application which typically comes preinstalled in your PC when you first purchase it.
A CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is undoubtedly one of the most valuable tools that any small business can utilize. It is as essential as hiring qualified and dedicated people, and more than likely to have more of a significant long-term effect than any individual employee would.
At its most basic, a CRM system for small businesses streamlines your business relationships as well as the information and data associated with them. Using CRM tools, you can store accounts, customer contacts, prospective client information, sales opportunities and leads in one central cloud location, allowing the information to be accessible by your entire workforce, in real time.