- Google Tools To Help You Master Search Engine Marketing
- How Does Local Search Work To Grow Business in 2018?
- The No.1 Thing You Must Do For Your Facebook Page
- How to Choose Your Company’s Voice
- Top Search Engines For 2018
- The Right (and Wrong) Way to Handle Negative Customer Reviews
- 6 Social Media Practices That Boost SEO
- We Increased Our Social Sharing By 300%
- Boost Customer Loyalty With These 5 Email Marketing Tips
- Online Review Monitoring – Do You Monitor Your Business Reviews?
- How Does Local Search Work To Grow Business in 2018? on
- How to Use Twitter Effectively on
- How to Use Twitter Effectively on
- Get Free Website Traffic on
- July 2015 Poll Result: How do you currently create most of your content? on
- Google Has Turned HTTPS into a Ranking Signal on
- Be Selective with Guest Blog Submissions on
- From Nobody to Influencer: 5 Tips to Building a Successful Blog on
- Start Driving Traffic to Your Online Business on
- The End of “Crapographics” is Now on
Category Archives: Social Media
Posted on November 27, 2017 by aaron
So, you’ve decided to expand your marketing efforts to digital marketing. This is great! In 2016, businesses spent over $60 billion on digital marketing. It is important to note, however, that marketing specialist will vary in their opinions on the most effective forms of online digital marketing. According to one study, 72 percent of marketers stated it was relevant content that served as their most effective form of online marketing. Another study showed that 93 percent of businesses believed it was their social media content that worked as their best online marketing strategy. As you can see, opinions will vary. What you need to know, though, is that marketing is marketing. You are going to have to try different methods out to find which one works for you. As for now, let’s take a quick look at the top four digital marketing strategy tips your business needs to be taking advantage of. Read more...
Posted on November 14, 2017 by Addme
When new marketing platforms are established, it is usually the businesses that jump aboard first that receive the largest returns on their investments. Way back in the 1990s, email open rates had a 90 percent success rate. And then when AdWords first hit the online scene, highly competitive keywords could be snatched up for rock-bottom prices. And let’s don’t forget about Facebook. Back in 2008 and 2009, marketers could run ads that cost much less per lead than what they are nowadays. Why is that new marketing techniques are so cheap and effective at first, yet as time goes on they become more expensive and less effective? Does the answer to this question really matter? No, all you need to know is that when a new marketing platform becomes available, it is your responsibility as a marketing specialist to take advantage of it as soon as possible to secure the largest return on your investment. For now, let’s take a look at how you can leverage Snapchat to market your products and services to consumers. Read more...
Posted on October 27, 2017 by Matt Hodgson
Below are the results of the recent survey we conducted on AddMe. AddMe members consist of small to medium business and digital marketing agencies.
The digital marketing statistics about social media, local business reviews and ROI are a great help for our team, we hope you also find the results as valuable.
Please feel free to share these results with your network.
Posted on October 12, 2017 by Matt Hodgson
When you are a small business, any kind, whether it’s an auto dealership, a lawyer, an accounting firm or a massage therapist, there is one commonality. People.
Knowing your customer demographic, your perfect three customers can help you define all the marketing you do. But in the blur of (SEO)search engine optimisation, utilizing Facebook small business features, website promotion, promoting website traffic and using social media what do you do.
By defining your demographic and your business, you can choose the best social media to use. You can also choose the best times to launch ads, and information. Read more...
Posted on September 27, 2017 by David
Your audience is on social media. If you do not tap the growing user base, your competitors will. So, until you enjoy leaving money on the table, you should adopt social media to achieve business goals. As a small business owner, you may be reluctant to adopt social media due to various reasons such as lack of adequate time and resources, nature of the business, etc. I know, the resources are scarce. But let me tell you that you can still use this flourishing medium to expand your business despite all the limitations. Read more...
Posted on September 24, 2017 by Matt Hodgson
Social media is an incredibly effective way to gain more traffic and generate new leads.
Using the right tools makes reaching your social media goals possible and we’ve provided you with one of the best for free! Sign Up here
So what does it do?
- It finds relevant content including videos, news, trending content all of which can be posted with the click of a button.
- It creates incredible image posts without any photo editing experience.
- It saves time by having all social media in one place with the ability to schedule posts across multiple platforms.
- It measures all campaign performance to help you get more traffic and generate new leads.
Did you know?
- Facebook Has More Than 2 Billion Daily Active Users
- 90% of marketers say their social marketing efforts have increased exposure for their business, and 75 percent say they’ve increased traffic
- Facebook influenced over 60% of consumers’ online and offline purchases
Do you need help promoting your business on social media?
AddMe Social is an exciting tool helping thousands of business quickly and easily manage their social media.
Posted on October 29, 2015 by Steve Baik
Long before the days of Facebook, Friendster, and Myspace, when we spent our days rushing home to send a crush a “nudge” on MSN, the effects of social media were not as wide spread. Today we truly live in a technological world, where every delicious meal and awesome workout can be shared with the world in an instant.
Today Instagram is King. With more than 150 million monthly active users registered, it’s bigger than Twitter and closing in on Facebook. With the ability to mark your location, hashtag keywords, and the ability to send photos and videos to followers makes Instagram one of the hottest social media platforms available. Read more...
Posted on December 16, 2014 by Steve Baik
For our November poll, the question was: Which social media network do you use the most?
Thanks to over 4,000 people that took part in our monthly poll.
Here are the results:
Posted on November 13, 2014 by Steve Baik
From last minute airfare steals to world trip reviews, travel websites are big business these days. That means two things for your travel website. First, the good news: no matter what travel niche your site is covering, you’ve got a huge audience that’s eager to learn more about the subject at hand. Now, the bad news: there are thousands and thousands of other travel websites all fighting to be found. How is your site going to stand out?
Sure, the big guys like TripAdvisor, Expedia, Frommers, Lonely Planet and Afar may capture a big chunk of search traffic. But with smart promotion, you can still build a strong audience for your website. These five tips will help you break through the cyber clutter and promote your website to the right target audience. Read more...
Posted on October 13, 2014 by Steve Baik
What steps are you taking today to launch your business online? No matter if you sell a product or provide a service, an online presence is a must-have for any type of business. Being online allows consumers to find you. It gives you a new avenue to market your business as well. Though it may seem as though launching your business online is difficult, too time consuming, or too expensive, that’s not always the case. With a few helpful steps, you’ll be well on your way to achieving your goals with these tips. Read more...