Category Archives: Promotions

DirJournal Directory Promotional Code for November 2013

DirJournal logo

Directory listings are one of the easiest and fastest ways to promote a website. However, you should know that not all directories hold standards to the same level. 95% of web directories out there are spammy and useless, but the other 5% are still worthwhile.

That brings me to the point of this post…

DirJournal, one of the web’s most respected directories, is offering a special promotion this month. From now until the November 30th, they are offering a 40% discount on all new submissions. This is a good opportunity to get listed in one of the strongest directories online. Read more...

Posted in Promotions | Leave a comment