- Google Tools To Help You Master Search Engine Marketing
- How Does Local Search Work To Grow Business in 2018?
- The No.1 Thing You Must Do For Your Facebook Page
- How to Choose Your Company’s Voice
- Top Search Engines For 2018
- The Right (and Wrong) Way to Handle Negative Customer Reviews
- 6 Social Media Practices That Boost SEO
- We Increased Our Social Sharing By 300%
- Boost Customer Loyalty With These 5 Email Marketing Tips
- Online Review Monitoring – Do You Monitor Your Business Reviews?
- How Does Local Search Work To Grow Business in 2018? on
- How to Use Twitter Effectively on
- How to Use Twitter Effectively on
- Get Free Website Traffic on
- July 2015 Poll Result: How do you currently create most of your content? on
- Google Has Turned HTTPS into a Ranking Signal on
- Be Selective with Guest Blog Submissions on
- From Nobody to Influencer: 5 Tips to Building a Successful Blog on
- Start Driving Traffic to Your Online Business on
- The End of “Crapographics” is Now on
Category Archives: Mobile Marketing
Just when you thought your website was fine, along comes Mobile Voice Search and as a small business you have to shift gears again. But with a few strategic tweaks you can maximize the ability for Local Voice Search like: Cortana, Siri Search, Google Voice Assistant to help potential clients find you.
In various in forms, these are all recognized names for artificially intelligent virtual assistants. Potential customers and clients talk to them on their smartphones every day. They became readily available on the market, in 2014 – 2015, and rocketed in use to around 10 percent of global search volume. That is about 50 billion voice searches every month. In fact, a Google study conducted by Northstar Research revealed that 41 percent of U.S. adults and 55 percent of teens use voice search on a daily basis. You can’t afford to miss the opportunity of one of these vital voice assistants finding your business.
Mobile technology is quickly taking over from desktop computing. As a matter of fact, it is projected that mobile computing will overtake desktop computing in a matter of years. In line with this, it is necessary for every web designer and webmaster to familiarize themselves with the concepts behind mobile web design. A good understanding of these concepts, especially the mobile web development features and friendly design elements are going to be crucial to your ability to succeed online.
Benefits of mobile web design
Smartphone usage is growing — so much so that, by 2014, smartphone users are estimated to outnumber desktop computer users. Mobile users generally need Web content on the go, so if they can’t find what they need on your website, they may go to your competitor instead.
Mobile users have a much smaller screen with which to view your website, which means your standard website just won’t work on a 3- or 5-inch mobile screen. A mobile website that displays crucial information, such as hours of operation, location, and menu items, will satisfy these users. Displaying the information in a sleek interface with legible font makes your site readable. Once you have a rudimentary website with basic search engine optimization, conduct search term research to understand what your visitors are looking for when they come to your site. Then, optimize your site by following these tips.
Now that we are in the 21st century, the era of technology is king. Before, everything was done on the computer, but no with the introduction of mobile technology such as PDA’s and smartphones, the internet has now shifted from your desk to the palm of your hand. With this shift comes new strategies for online marketers, especially Affiliates. This opens up a brand new area that hasn’t been around for long and doesn’t have an area of set rules. Currently there are four main uses of mobile affiliate marketing Click-to-call, Smartphone Applications, SMS campaigning, and mobile landing pages.