- 5 Reasons Why Your Backlinks Don’t Function Properly
- 5 Ways to Use Localization to Gain More Organic Traffic
- 7 Ways to Make Use of Customer Reviews
- SEO Methods Sinking Your Website Position
- Do You Really Need a Website When You Have Social Media?
- The Dangers of Abandoning A Domain Name
- What to Look for in Social Media Monitoring Tools
- Amazing Local Search Resources for 2019
- How To Grow Sales With Email Remarketing?
- Should You Use a Creative Domain Extension?
- 7 Ways to Make Use of Customer Reviews on
- Top Search Engines For 2018 on
- What Is The True Value Of Customer Reviews? on
- SEO Methods Sinking Your Website Position on
- What to Look for in Social Media Monitoring Tools on
- Fix Broken Website Links to Improve SEO and Site Ranking on
- 4 Mistakes People Make When Outsourcing Their Link Building Efforts on
- 6 Social Media Practices That Boost SEO on
- Signs Your SEO Campaign Is Failing on
- Link Building in the Content Marketing Era – Infographic on
Category Archives: Make Money
The whole point of marketing is to generate leads. Lead generation can be defined as the initial interaction between a potential customer and a business offering some type of product or service, capturing that person’s attention and persuading them to be interested in said product or service, and eventually convincing them to buy. Leads produce interested potential customers, interested potential customers are converted to buyers, and sales lead to profits. Business 101 right?
Except it’s not that simple anymore. There was a time not so long ago when all a business had to do to generate leads was to take out some ads in the Yellow Pages and the local newspapers and some magazines, maybe do some direct mail marketing, and perhaps some radio and TV commercials. But things have changed.
With millions of companies worldwide available at our fingertips, standing out from the crowd and boosting sales leads can quickly become stressful and at times, overwhelming. When you want to maximize your appeal and online reach, get creative with your next campaign idea. Creative campaigns attract new users and provide incentives to make a purchase from loyal followers. While there is no one-stop solution for driving additional sales leads (as companies vary by industry), there are a few ideas to brainstorm with and keep in mind before launching your next digital campaign.
Small business owners or those who are considering a business or philanthropic venture all have one thing in common: They need funding at one point or another. One method of raising funds that is growing in popularity is crowdfunding. Crowdfunding allows you to tap into the better nature of people and encourage them to invest money to help your business grow, to launch a new business or to help fund a charity either for a one-time event or as an ongoing endeavor.
Currently, crowdfunding does not require SEC approval but this may change as legislation is currently pending which may hamper investments that are debt or equity based. In general, crowdfunding does not require a payback of funds received but it is also important to review the platform you select carefully to determine what fees are involved as well as to determine whether they use a “KIA” or keep it all approach or an “AON” all or none approach.
Getting paid for writing can be a great way to earn your keeps while working from home. There are a multitude of websites and services online that pay you for writing articles and content. Some are revenue based and others pay you based on the traffic (or eyeballs) that happens across your work. Either can offer a very nice income stream, provided you are prepared to write a lot. The sites below will allow you to earn some extra money as an aside. Most wannabe writers will never strike it reach with these sites since they require you to build up your profiles first – meaning you have to write a reasonable amount of articles – before you can expect to earn a decent recurring income.
We all want to have more spare time, so why not try the free parking
manager that provides all the statistics and tests your domain parking
performance, all in one place? Above.com Parking Manager allows domain
portfolio holders to maximize revenues and increase productivity by
providing a domain parking management tool to view all domain
statistics in one place.
This pie graph shows the breakdown in the share of revenue for each service in the last seven days.
Is it easy to use? Absolutely! Above.com Parking Manager allows you to view and compare your domain results, as it provides detailed statistics on daily revenue, traffic and demographics.