- Google Tools To Help You Master Search Engine Marketing
- How Does Local Search Work To Grow Business in 2018?
- The No.1 Thing You Must Do For Your Facebook Page
- How to Choose Your Company’s Voice
- Top Search Engines For 2018
- The Right (and Wrong) Way to Handle Negative Customer Reviews
- 6 Social Media Practices That Boost SEO
- We Increased Our Social Sharing By 300%
- Boost Customer Loyalty With These 5 Email Marketing Tips
- Online Review Monitoring – Do You Monitor Your Business Reviews?
- How Does Local Search Work To Grow Business in 2018? on
- How to Use Twitter Effectively on
- How to Use Twitter Effectively on
- Get Free Website Traffic on
- July 2015 Poll Result: How do you currently create most of your content? on
- Google Has Turned HTTPS into a Ranking Signal on
- Be Selective with Guest Blog Submissions on
- From Nobody to Influencer: 5 Tips to Building a Successful Blog on
- Start Driving Traffic to Your Online Business on
- The End of “Crapographics” is Now on
Category Archives: Internet Marketing
Google Adwords, in essence, is like a mini online ad campaign in your pocket for local businesses – it’s effective, simple to use, and it won’t break your bank (if managed correctly). This digital marketing powerhouse is essential to advertising strategies for any small business. Learn how to make the most of it with these Google AdWords tips and tricks recommended by experts. Let’s take a closer look, shall we?
Tip #1: Target Specific Keywords
Taking your internet marketing campaign to a global level is easy to do. But believe it or not, spreading your message on an international scale won’t get you more leads. In fact, you’re much better off if you stick with narrowing your target reach. Doing so will increase the percentage of your impressions and focus on the types of customers that you want (think quality, not quantity). To do this, try incorporating more specific keyword phrases that your leads are more likely to look up. For example, if your company sells certain types of high-quality garden herb plants, use phrases like “organic garden herb plants”, “culinary herb plants”, and “sweet basil seed packet” instead of “garden plants.”
YouTube is more than just cat videos; it’s a great way to market your small business. In fact, marketers worldwide report video as the content source yielding the best ROI.
Though it may seem overwhelming, YouTube marketing doesn’t have to be that scary – according to a 2017 benchmark report by Vidyard, the majority of videos published by businesses are less than two minutes long. Not to mention, you’ve probably got everything you need to get started, right in your pocket! Don’t be afraid to break out your phone and start recording; people understand and enjoy videos produced on the fly just as much, if not more, than high-value productions. Spielberg and Scorsese need not apply. And while you may fear that YouTube is not a viable option for your particular business, there are several ways businesses of all types can successfully use videos to gain – and convert – customers. If you’ve been wondering, “How can I use YouTube for my business,” here are five ways to use YouTube in your small business marketing.
14 Simple Tips that Can and Will Produce Web Traffic
The more traffic your site has, the more exposure your brand will gain, hopefully translating into higher sales revenue. When increasing traffic to your site, you ideally want to make sure it is the right type of traffic — an audience that is interested in your product; these are the people who are most likely to make a purchase and refer other people to your site. When people visit your site, you can entice them to sign up for a newsletter, thus collecting their email and being able to promote your products and services to them on a long-term basis. And while many methods for increasing website traffic can cost a pretty penny, there are several options you can take advantage of that won’t cost you a dime. For now, let’s take a look at 14 simple tips that can and will produce free website traffic.