- Google Tools To Help You Master Search Engine Marketing
- How Does Local Search Work To Grow Business in 2018?
- The No.1 Thing You Must Do For Your Facebook Page
- How to Choose Your Company’s Voice
- Top Search Engines For 2018
- The Right (and Wrong) Way to Handle Negative Customer Reviews
- 6 Social Media Practices That Boost SEO
- We Increased Our Social Sharing By 300%
- Boost Customer Loyalty With These 5 Email Marketing Tips
- Online Review Monitoring – Do You Monitor Your Business Reviews?
- How Does Local Search Work To Grow Business in 2018? on
- How to Use Twitter Effectively on
- How to Use Twitter Effectively on
- Get Free Website Traffic on
- July 2015 Poll Result: How do you currently create most of your content? on
- Google Has Turned HTTPS into a Ranking Signal on
- Be Selective with Guest Blog Submissions on
- From Nobody to Influencer: 5 Tips to Building a Successful Blog on
- Start Driving Traffic to Your Online Business on
- The End of “Crapographics” is Now on
Category Archives: Announcements
Melbourne, Australia’s AddMe.com Launches Review Management Software Platform for Small & Medium Businesses in Canada
Montreal based SEO Agency for SMB’s, partners with Australian Software Company to promote an easy to use platform for monitoring and collecting customer reviews
Melbourne, Australia based AddMe has partnered with Montreal based Let’s Get Optimized (LGO) to promote its newly launched Review Management Software. AddMe’s Matt Hodgson states ‘’the platform is a straightforward, four-step process for collecting customer reviews’’ and that ‘’Online reviews have become an essential component in people’s purchasing decisions.’’ Hodgson also added that ‘’AddMe Review helps collect, manage and showcase all the feedback that customers provide.’’
Happy New Year From The Team @ AddMe
We all had a vote and we have all agreed, the Darude – Sandstorm New Years Eve countdown is by far the best way to welcome 2018.
We hope you all enjoy and look forward to seeing you all in 2018
Merry Christmas From All @ AddMe.com
Here is a list of popular Christmas Songs for 2018 – cue them up and enjoy your break.
Google is well known for changing the rules of its search engine to stay ahead of trends and new technologies. Google mobile search function is no different – the latest design for mobile devices is a fresh look with a potential for higher functionality.
Google Mobile Search New Look
The first change that users will notice is the complete absence of sharp corners – everything is rounded to match the shape of the latest generation of smart phones.
The default color for links is also slightly changed from a dark blue to a light blue, which is more pleasing to the eye without losing the functional contrast.
Over the past few months, you would have noticed a shift in focus on AddMe, away from general SEO and search engine submission tools. We are now focusing all our efforts on what you, our readers, have told us is important to your business, local search and customer reviews.
We have build a free Business Review reporting tool – enter your business details below and the tool will run a free customer review report for your business.
The creative team here have put their heads together and created a simple video which clearly explains what customer reviews are and how reviews impact your business and local search results. We recommend you take 3 minutes out of your day to watch this quick video, once you’re done – don’t forget to run your free review report on your business below.
Melbourne, Australia – October 10, 2017: Trellian has announced its further expansion into the .AU drop catch business with the acquisition of the highly successful drop catch platform DomainShield.com.au.
Having only a handful of auDA accredited registrars that are authorized to drop catch, the acquisition further strengthens Trellian’s February 2017 acquisition of Drop.com.au drop catch platform and registrar.
The two drop catching operations will gradually be consolidated under the Drop.com.au brand, taking the best parts from each platform, plus many other functions from the existing Above.com Domain Portfolio Manager and Marketplace.
UPDATE: We have compiled all the results from the survey – you can view the survey results here Thank you very much to all who contributed.
We value your feedback and are constantly trying to improve what we’re doing to ensure you get value from the AddMe web marketing tools and services.
Please take a moment to fill in this survey, it’s only 5 questions and will take about 60 seconds.