- 5 Reasons Why Your Backlinks Don’t Function Properly
- 5 Ways to Use Localization to Gain More Organic Traffic
- 7 Ways to Make Use of Customer Reviews
- SEO Methods Sinking Your Website Position
- Do You Really Need a Website When You Have Social Media?
- The Dangers of Abandoning A Domain Name
- What to Look for in Social Media Monitoring Tools
- Amazing Local Search Resources for 2019
- How To Grow Sales With Email Remarketing?
- Should You Use a Creative Domain Extension?
- 7 Ways to Make Use of Customer Reviews on
- Top Search Engines For 2018 on
- What Is The True Value Of Customer Reviews? on
- SEO Methods Sinking Your Website Position on
- What to Look for in Social Media Monitoring Tools on
- Fix Broken Website Links to Improve SEO and Site Ranking on
- 4 Mistakes People Make When Outsourcing Their Link Building Efforts on
- 6 Social Media Practices That Boost SEO on
- Signs Your SEO Campaign Is Failing on
- Link Building in the Content Marketing Era – Infographic on
Category Archives: Affiliate Marketing
Now that we are in the 21st century, the era of technology is king. Before, everything was done on the computer, but no with the introduction of mobile technology such as PDA’s and smartphones, the internet has now shifted from your desk to the palm of your hand. With this shift comes new strategies for online marketers, especially Affiliates. This opens up a brand new area that hasn’t been around for long and doesn’t have an area of set rules. Currently there are four main uses of mobile affiliate marketing Click-to-call, Smartphone Applications, SMS campaigning, and mobile landing pages.