- 5 Reasons Why Your Backlinks Don’t Function Properly
- 5 Ways to Use Localization to Gain More Organic Traffic
- 7 Ways to Make Use of Customer Reviews
- SEO Methods Sinking Your Website Position
- Do You Really Need a Website When You Have Social Media?
- The Dangers of Abandoning A Domain Name
- What to Look for in Social Media Monitoring Tools
- Amazing Local Search Resources for 2019
- How To Grow Sales With Email Remarketing?
- Should You Use a Creative Domain Extension?
- 7 Ways to Make Use of Customer Reviews on
- Top Search Engines For 2018 on
- What Is The True Value Of Customer Reviews? on
- SEO Methods Sinking Your Website Position on
- What to Look for in Social Media Monitoring Tools on
- Fix Broken Website Links to Improve SEO and Site Ranking on
- 4 Mistakes People Make When Outsourcing Their Link Building Efforts on
- 6 Social Media Practices That Boost SEO on
- Signs Your SEO Campaign Is Failing on
- Link Building in the Content Marketing Era – Infographic on
Author Archives: Sumer
Posted on October 18, 2018 by Sumer
Why do you need a website when Social Media is all the rage?
Is it worth the investment and extra expense?
Social media is one of the best places to promote your business and gain customers through engagement and building devotees. If you have a solid social media following and engage in trust-building relationships with potential customers, you may wonder why you need a website at all. Facebook offers you a page that acts as websites for potential customers to find you, Twitter connects you with an entire world of people in 140 characters, and with the Instagram and Pinterest gaining in popularity, promote yourself online is endless. You might find owning a website isn’t worth the money. But, aha! It is! Read on to find out why. Read more...