- Google Tools To Help You Master Search Engine Marketing
- How Does Local Search Work To Grow Business in 2018?
- The No.1 Thing You Must Do For Your Facebook Page
- How to Choose Your Company’s Voice
- Top Search Engines For 2018
- The Right (and Wrong) Way to Handle Negative Customer Reviews
- 6 Social Media Practices That Boost SEO
- We Increased Our Social Sharing By 300%
- Boost Customer Loyalty With These 5 Email Marketing Tips
- Online Review Monitoring – Do You Monitor Your Business Reviews?
- How Does Local Search Work To Grow Business in 2018? on
- How to Use Twitter Effectively on
- How to Use Twitter Effectively on
- Get Free Website Traffic on
- July 2015 Poll Result: How do you currently create most of your content? on
- Google Has Turned HTTPS into a Ranking Signal on
- Be Selective with Guest Blog Submissions on
- From Nobody to Influencer: 5 Tips to Building a Successful Blog on
- Start Driving Traffic to Your Online Business on
- The End of “Crapographics” is Now on
Author Archives: Matt Hodgson
Selecting the right voice for your company and brand is one of the most important decisions you may have to make as a business owner and entrepreneur. Having the ability to effectively communicate with your audience while making authentic connections with prospective customers using your company’s voice is essential to build a successful name and reputation for any brand. Whether you are launching your first company from the ground up or if you are looking to re-brand your current business, knowing what voice to go with is a way to outshine competition while leaving a lasting and positive impression on your audience.
Google Lighthouse is the latest Free SEO tool the search engine offers to SEO marketers. It joins the list of SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, Keyword Planner, Google Trends, Consumer Surveys, and PageSpeed Insights.
What is Google Lighthouse?
Google did not design the Lighthouse primarily as a free SEO tool. It was not an SEO tool at all. It was initially intended for the auditing of Progressive Web Apps, PWAs. The four areas of the audit are accessibility, Progressive Web Apps, performance, and some other best practices.
Melbourne, Australia’s AddMe.com Launches Review Management Software Platform for Small & Medium Businesses in Canada
Montreal based SEO Agency for SMB’s, partners with Australian Software Company to promote an easy to use platform for monitoring and collecting customer reviews
Melbourne, Australia based AddMe has partnered with Montreal based Let’s Get Optimized (LGO) to promote its newly launched Review Management Software. AddMe’s Matt Hodgson states ‘’the platform is a straightforward, four-step process for collecting customer reviews’’ and that ‘’Online reviews have become an essential component in people’s purchasing decisions.’’ Hodgson also added that ‘’AddMe Review helps collect, manage and showcase all the feedback that customers provide.’’
Happy New Year From The Team @ AddMe
We all had a vote and we have all agreed, the Darude – Sandstorm New Years Eve countdown is by far the best way to welcome 2018.
We hope you all enjoy and look forward to seeing you all in 2018
Merry Christmas From All @ AddMe.com
Here is a list of popular Christmas Songs for 2018 – cue them up and enjoy your break.
SEMrush SEO Ranking Factors Study
Used by more than 1.5 million marketers across the world, SEMrush has become a highly-successful SaaS product. It has been discovered that direct website traffic is the most important and influential ranking factor; this is why it is so important to get users to go straight to your site. Recent research was conducted regarding the product, and here is a 2017 Summary of the SEM Rush SEO Ranking Factors study.
- 65 percent of domains that have good rankings for high-volume keywords are HTTPS sites.
- For domains ranking within the Top-3, their bounce rate is 49 percent. And it might be surprising to know that 18 percent of domains that rank well for high-volume keywords don’t actually have the keyword in the body of their content.
- Three percent of backlinks contain a keyword in the anchor text.
- Backlink factors are very important when it comes to rankings.
- All backlink factors, except for those related to anchor texts, share 5th place in the backlink importance chart. And all of these factors impact one another, meaning if you change one factor but don’t change the others, you aren’t likely to see an improvement.
- Keywords used in titles, meta descriptions, and the body of texts aren’t as influential as other ranking factors.
What is the number one take away from the SEMRush research?
Make sure your website is using HTTPS. If you don’t have an HTTPS site, you need to get one. The majority of domains in the high-volume group have an HTTPS version of their site. And when you create your site, don’t overlook the importance of analyzing behavior signals, such as whether or not customers are coming to your site via another site or directly through a search bar. If they are coming straight to your site, this is a good sign to Google and other search engines that your site has high authority and value.
When it comes to online marketing, email marketing has become the most popular, as well as the most effective. This type of marketing makes it possible to reach a large audience both instantaneously and simultaneously, and it provides business owners with a solid foundation for expanding their brand awareness. What you need to realize, however, is that while there is a right way to go about email marketing, there are also a few wrong ways. Let’s take a quick look at the top four email marketing mistakes you should avoid.
Over the past few months, you would have noticed a shift in focus on AddMe, away from general SEO and search engine submission tools. We are now focusing all our efforts on what you, our readers, have told us is important to your business, local search and customer reviews.
We have build a free Business Review reporting tool – enter your business details below and the tool will run a free customer review report for your business.
The creative team here have put their heads together and created a simple video which clearly explains what customer reviews are and how reviews impact your business and local search results. We recommend you take 3 minutes out of your day to watch this quick video, once you’re done – don’t forget to run your free review report on your business below.
Ecommerce success doesn’t come easy as you’ve got dozens of things to worry about, from the choice of an ecommerce platform to payment processing merchant integration, from social media marketing to high quality product photography and customer acquisition to SEO. Thankfully if you get the first thing right (that is, your choice of ecommerce store builder) everything else becomes easier. With so many amazing SaaS model based online ecommerce store builders on offer, you have no dearth of choices, but how do you choose the best one? We intend to introduce the most power-packed options, in this guide.