- How To Delete A Google Review In 2021
- How To Get Google Reviews & Boost Local Rankings
- How Online Reviews Build Trust For Your Business
- 7 Ways To Make Use Of Customer Reviews
- When Did You Last Update Your Reviews & Testimonials Page?
- Why Customer Reviews Are Important For Your Business?
- Should You Use NPS or Google Reviews?
- How Do I Boost My Facebook Reviews?
- How Do I Boost My Google Reviews?
- Google Reviews For Your Real Estate Business
Author Archives: Matt Hodgson
If you’re a successful real estate agent in today’s competitive business climate, you almost certainly long ago embraced digital marketing in all its forms as part of your overall strategy. You have a website, updated business listings, a social media presence, and probably conduct email campaigns. But there’s one factor that you might not be placing enough emphasis on, and that’s online realtor reviews from your customers. They’re much more important than you think.
The Rise Of Customer Reviews
Online reviews have always been with us, but most businesses have taken an indifferent approach to them. But the local search marketing landscape has changed significantly over the last few years with the rise of mobile devices and evolving consumer behaviour. As reported by SEO news site Search Engine Land, more than 80% of American adults aged 18 – 44 own smartphones, and over half of those research businesses, products, and services using a search engine like Google (86.3% of search market share in 2018) or going directly to a specific business’s website.
Real estate customers are becoming more reliant on word-of-mouth referrals, feedback, and online reviews as part of their decision-making process related to choosing a real estate businesses or realtor.
- Almost 85% of customers rely on online reviews to make informed choices.
- 62% will make contact with a real estate agent due to the agents positive online reviews.
- 71% are very likely to do an internet search for a real estate if referred to them via word of mouth
More about the survey results here:
Businesses that do not account for reviews on the internet are missing out on a significant vector for growth.
Customer feedback is more important than ever – and not just in an indirect way. Customer reviews now directly affect how you are viewed within Google. As any small business person can tell you, a better position within Google local search means more revenue. If you are spending your hard earned time and money on local business listings, you owe it to your company to ensure those listings get all of the visibility they deserve.
Let’s take a look at how you can boost your Google listings with local business reviews.