- What Is Google My Business – 2021 Tips
- What Are The New AddMe Reviews Features?
- Why Is AddMe Now AddMe Reviews?
- Don’t Buy Google Reviews. How Do I Get Real Reviews?
- How To Delete A Google Review In 2021
- How To Get Google Reviews & Boost Local Rankings
- How Online Reviews Build Trust For Your Business
- 7 Ways To Make Use Of Customer Reviews
- When Did You Last Update Your Reviews & Testimonials Page?
- Why Customer Reviews Are Important For Your Business?
Author Archives: Matt Clarke
Posted on April 9, 2018 by Matt Clarke
Launching a Facebook business page can be an incredible way of opening doors to reach the over 2 billion users on the social media platform. A Facebook business page provides a unique and responsive platform through which your customers can interact with the company, leave reviews about your service and also share your posts all over other social media platforms.
Although this sounds like an easy and ideal way that you can get your business up and running, there is more to it other than just creating the page. So, have you been wondering what is the number. 1 thing that you must do for your Facebook page to attract more clients? Read more...